Thursday, August 6, 2015

8/6/2015 DB's Dailies: Sadie,Kainoa,U/F, Aukai&Cass@RI, Kolohe@LL, Kekoa@Maili Pt, U'ilani@RR, Ua Malie&Holokai@TB, 8-6-15

On my first look at Rabbit Island at 0706 I found Sadie (RB12), Kainoa (RN04) and the resident U/F, all in the Morning Glory, 40 ft left of 1BS.

 Also at 0705 I found Aukai, 20 ft left of 3BS.

 Sadie would relocate to the left rock flats as she has none the last couple of days. Both the U/F & Kainoa would enter the water on separated occasions, and I got glimpses of them on a swim/play session. Neithe would haul out again in my presence.

 On a pan at 1250 I found Cass (RG06) hauling out to the far left end of the beach. She would galumph back to the cliff base, and out of my line of sight.

 At 1330 I found Kolohe (RW22) at Buster Flats, Lanai Lookout. The tide and huge surf game him very little room on the flats. The usual complement of dummies, were also there.

 At 0710 Team Billand reported Kekoa (RK72) at Maili Point.

 At 0945 the found a 65% molted U’ilani (RN36), at the Reef Runway.

 A DanaTxt at 0722 advised that Ua Malie (RT10) was gone. At 0744 another text advised that she had returned. According to my records this is D#40.

 Afternoon mail from Jon Gelman, brought today’s Ua Malie & Holokai fix. Holokai’s ventral side is beginning to whiten up. Thanks Jon.

 UF and Kainoa 
Kolohe at Lanai Lookout
Kekoa at Maili Point
 Kekoa's little sister at reef runway almost molted U'ilani
Ua Malie and Pup

No comments: