Friday, July 3, 2015

7/2/2015 DB's Dailies: Cass,Kea,Duke&Aukai@RI, Buster@SB, U'ilani@Maili Point, Ua Malie,PO3&La'akea@TB

On my 1st Rabbit Island look I found what would later prove to be Aukai (RL12) out on the left end rock flats.

 On my 2nd look I found Kea (RN46) just hauling out to join Aukai on the flats.

 At 0919 I found Duke (RA12), right of 3BS. He would enter the water and haul out to join Aukai & Kea on the left flats at 0938. All three would enter the water at 1205, and I lost them after a while. I did not see them again today.

 At 1200 on a routine pan I found what would prove to be Cass (RG06), partially visible at Rocky Right Beach.

 Team Billand reported U’ilani (RN36) at Maili Point, at 1320.

 An afternoon Karen Turner email brought the highlight of the day for me. She had done a shift with Ua Maile & PO3, but the little tidbit that she had also seen RK83, at Right Spot’s was the real zinger ! That is La’akea (RK82) which ordinarily would be no biggy, but the fact that she had been at Rabbit Island for the first time ever, from 6-22 till 6-28, and then disappearing until Karen’s find today, of La’akea back home ,made my whole day. Thanks Karen... Ya’ Done Good !!

 Buster at Sandys
 Cass  
 Duke, Aukai and Kea
La'akea is back on the north shore.... guess she wanted to visit Rabbit Island for a little stay-cation.
hmmm i wouldn't mind a stay-cation myself
 Ua Maile and PO3 
 milky nose!
And here's Ewa Girls youngest getting around... following in her older brother Kekoa's footsteps
 what a sweetie pie
okay this is just silly
 and green

No comments: