Wednesday, April 8, 2015

4/8/2015 DB's Dailies: adie,RM38,Kaiwi&Kea@RI, Buster@SB, Nihoa@GR, Benny@Nanakuli, Kekoa@Maili Pt

At 0653 on my first look at Rabbit Island, I found Sadie (RB12) fronting 1BS, and a group of 3 animals, RM38, Kaiwi(RK96)&Kea (RN46) in the Morning Glory, 50 ft right of 1BS. All were still there when I got back to Makai Pier at 0741. All remain the entire day.

 At 1031 a Sandy Beach lifeguard called to advise that they had gotten a report of an animal at the Blowhole end of SB. When I arrived at 1044 I found Buster (RV08) snoozin’ on the water front rocks. I cordoned him off, and he has remained the day. Gayle advised that Buster had departed at 1730, due to a dog .

 At 0634 Team Billand reported Nihoa (R912) at Maili Guard Rails.

 At 0740 they found Benny (RE74) at Nanakuli, Depots Beach.

 At 1232 they reported Kekoa (RK72) at Maili Point.

 Dana checked in at 1531 to advise that there had been a report, for the 2nd day of an animal at Shark’s Cove, however , again today , there was nobody there when the volunteer arrived.

Kea - Kaiwi & RM38
 Sadie RM38 Kaiwi and Kea 
 Sadie
 Buster at Sandy's
 I had to blow up this picture to see the lump next to the people is NOT Buster ... it is a rock... I then had to follow the spz to see Buster is lower left RIGHT corner....  monk seal version of where's Waldo
Benny at Nanakuli
 Keko at Maili Point
 sweet face...
 Nihoa at Guard Rails

No comments: