Thursday, December 11, 2014

12/101/2014 DB's Dailies: Kea&Buster@SB, RM38&U/U@RI, Kaiwi@TBL, Rocky@KK, Benny@WP

Barbara V., & I were warming the bench on Kea watch at the outfall, when one of my morning Sandy Beach, walker posse advised that “the little one” was at the Blowhole end of Sandy Beach. When I arrived at 0832 I found Kea (RN46) snoozin’ on the spot were I’ve now seen him 3 times. Right were the sand ends and the rocks begin. I also found Buster (RV08) just hauling out, approximately 50 ft east of Kea. He would galumph to a spot 25 to 30 ft west of Kea, and remained there the rest of the day. I cordoned them off. Both were still there on my 1600 check, but gone on my 1756 trip. I picked up the stuff and called it a day.

 Rabbit Island had been Monk Seal free on my 0630 check, but when I got back at 1030 I found what would remain an U/U, partially visible out on the left end rock flats. I could just never see enough to make and ID, except to say that it was a new coat.

On my 1245 return to Makai Pier I found a 75% molted RM38 on the water front rocks of Rocky Right Beach.

Hanauma Bay posse member , Martha called at 1055 to advise that Hanauma Bay posse member Jaime had reported an animal at Toilet Bowl. When I got down there at 1130 I found Kaiwi (RK96) at her usual spot next to the bowl.

Posse member Linda N., called at 1359 to advise that Rocky was behind her house, at Irma’s Grotto, Kokee Flats. When I arrived at 1412 I found a chunky Rocky (RH58) snoozin’ on the rocks. Her new N11 bleach was clearly visible. The girl is definitely lookin’ “round”. In case you are wondering, my dollar is on the week of 7-12-15, for her next, but of course, Only Rocky Knows !!

Team Billand checked in dark and early with the report of the Benny (RE74) fronting Tower#2, at White Plains.

 In the Yesterday’s News department, Gary Langley sent shots of Pohaku’s boy, RF28 on Kauai


Buster
 Kaiwi 
 Kea 
 Pohaku's little boy RF28 on Kauai
 Rocky looking healthy !!! 
 RM38 Rabiit Island
 u/u

No comments: