Sunday, July 13, 2014

7-12-2014 DB's Dailies: Kea&Buster@BH, Sadie,Pua&Kainoa@RI, Kaiwi@KK, Kolohe@Maili Pt, Ka'ena&UM@ KP, Luana@Mokuleia

At 0628 I found an overnighted Kea (RN46) at the cove on the Sandy Beach side of the Blowhole Lookout. At 0634 I became aware  of Buster (RV08) doing 4 minute dives at Blowhole. On two occasions , in my presence he did partial haul outs to the cove, checking out Kea.

 On a later recheck I noticed that 2 signs had been set out on the approaches to the cove. At least in my presence they seemed to help a lot. Thank You....... very much !


 At 0733 I found an 85% molted Sadie (RB12), initially on the sand, but later relocating to the left end rock flats, on Rabbit Island. She has a patch on her posterior, left side. At 1020 on a pan I found Pua (RF34) at Right Middle Cliff, on RI.

 At 1032 I found Kainoa (RN04) on the water front rocks, fronting 1BS, on RI.

 Posse member Linda called with the report of an animal at Kokee. When I arrived I found Kaiwi (RK96) at Irma’s Grotto, Kokee Flats.

 Team Billand checked in at 0706 with the report of Kolohe (RW22) once again at Maili Point.

 Marilyn did a solo trek to the end of the world today. She reported Ka’ena (RO40) at the runway, and an a player to be named later, U/U outside the main pool, at Ka’ena Pt. On her way back to civilization she found Luana (RN58) at the birth beach at Mokuleia.

 Kimo Smith sent shots last night from his KP trek yesterday, showing the return of RW02 from his Kauai adventures, to Hidden Beach. Unfortunately, he did just a short stay, finding that a large (and growing) weekend party, with dogs. Marilyn encountered the same group today and said it was a very gathering with many loose dogs.

Kainoa
 Pua
 Sadie
 Kaiwi
 Kea and Buster 
 Kea
  gramps and olivia
Kolohe

No comments: