Thursday, April 17, 2014

4-16-2014 DB's Dailies:Sadie&Pup,Kainoa,Kaiwi&U/F@RI, Kea@BH, BG@KBP, T21M@SB, Kolohe&Nihoa@Lagoon#2, Haupu@Lagoon#1, RIP@Hidden Beach, M&M@WP, Kermit@NIM, Benny@Maili BP

On my first look at Rabbit Island at 0615 I found what would prove to be Kaiwi and the new U/F together at 1BS on RI, and Kainoa (RN04) at mid Middle Cliff. When I got back to the pier at 0846 I found Sadie&Pup (RB12)(D#13) just hauling out from a swim session. All would remain the entire day.

At 0649 I found Kea (RN46) in the small cove on the Sandy Beach side of the Blowhole Lookout.
 
At 0735 to my complete surprise I found what would prove to be BG (R303) lookin’ fat and happy, out on the off shore rocks at Kaupo Beach Park. She would remain until the rising tide washed her off at 1221. BG had last been seen at Mokuleia on 3-19-14. The last time she was in the SE quadrant was on 2-13-09 !!! Tracy and I were with her at Crappy Cove, Sandy Beach, hoping to get a bleach on her, but it didn’t happen.
 
At 0927 I found T21M at the Blowhole end of Sandy Beach, in basically yesterday’s location. I cordon him off and he remains.
 
At 0636 Team Billand reported Kolohe (RW22)&Nihoa(R912) foraging together in Lagoon #2, KoOlina. At 0759 they would haul out at Lagoon #2.
 
At 0910 the Billands reported an animal hauling out at Lagoon#1, fronting the Aulani. At 0950 they confirmed the Haupu (RB24) ID. She departed at 1500.
 
At 1035 Lesley called to advise that she had found my #1 son, RIP (RR70) at Hidden Beach, Ka’ena Pt, on her trek to the end of the world.
 
At 1058 Team Billand called with the report of M&M at #1707, White Plains.
 
Team Billands called again at 1113 to report Kermit (R012) fronting the #1813 pavilion at Nimitz Cottages.
 

At 1133 Ocean Safety called with a report of an animal at Tower #43, Maili Beach Park. I notified Dana. Team Billand confirmed the Benny (RE74) ID at 1650.







Sadie and pup
 u/f and Kaiwi
 Kainoa 
 T21 
 
Benny at Maili
 Kolohe and Nihoa being very close
 Me and Mrs. Jones got a thing going on.....
 butt biting ... say what?
 and friend Rebecca
 this cracked me up... Tako Bell over at Lagoon 2
Haupu at Lagoon 4
 Haupu
 Mr. Kermit !
 
 awwwwwwwww kermie ! you're too cute
 and the beautiful Miss MM at white plains

No comments: